The power of one:
Cummins Power Generation is the WORLD’S ONLY provider of pre- integrated power systems combining generator sets, PowerCommand® control, automatic transfer switches, switch gears, digital paralleling and networking all designed and manufactured in one company.
This makes Cummins power systems not just integrated but pre-integrated as all components are designed and built to work together leading to higher system reliability, smaller equipment footprint and reduced installation time.
Here are some of the products and services we offer when developing a personalized solution to meet your power needs:
For more information please visit Cummins Power Systems website
- Diesel, lean burn gas & spark ignited generators sets from 10 kW -2.5 MW:
- Residential/Light Commercial Solutions (RLC): Reliable standby and prime power systems that can benefit both your home and your business with a range between 10-330 kVA
- Commercial & Industrial Solutions (CI): Fully designed high-range generator sets that deliver the reliability, efficiency and versatility that your commercial or industrial application need. Generator capacity varies between 350-1,100 kVA
- Commercial Mobile & Recreational Vehicles Solutions (RV): The Cummins Onan mission is designed for rugged applications and conditions including fire and emergency trucks, utility and telecom fleets and other specialty vehicles.
- Mission Critical Power Solutions: This includes high-horsepower power systems designed with specific features to meet mission-critical power generation requirements in many markets, such as airports, data centers, government buildings, healthcare facilities, mining sites, water and wastewater treatment plants, and many others. Capacity range starts from 1,400 kVA and up
- PowerCommand® Digital Control Electronics for System Paralleling, Remote Operation & Monitoring
- Automatic Transfer Switches from 30-400 Amp
- Switch Gears
- Alternators from 2 kVA to 20,000 kVA
- Enclosures, Silencers and other Accessories that are critical for power system operations
- Design Consulting
- Installation and Commissioning
- Maintenance Contracts