Fleetguard Filters are known for their innovative design that meets all OEM requirements.
Being the only filter manufacturer that is also part of an engine manufacturer, Cummins filtration know precisely how to provide the very best in engine protection and to deliver best-in-class performance that meet and exceed OEM performance requirements and the new challenges of modern engine technology.
Our products are widely used in every market including agriculture, construction, locomotive, marine, mining, oil& gas, on-highway and power generation.
Why to choose Cummins Filtration solutions:
- Reduced system size to fit shrinking engine compartments
- Longer filter life to extend service intervals
- Easy, hassle free filter change
- Reduced service time that eventually lower maintenance costs
- Up to 60% more output area which means higher flow rates with lower initial restriction. In other words the filter can do the work of other filters in a smaller overall package size
- Best warranty coverage: if a Cummins filtration product defect over necessitates repair of the engine or components, Cummins filtration warranty covers reimbursement of reasonable costs to repair or replace whichever is less the damaged engine or component
- 24 hr customer assistance
Estimates states that more than 40% of heavy duty engine repair costs are related to the cooling system. It is critical that you receive maximum protection for your cooling system – with minimum maintenance hassle – to prevent downtime and lower your total operating costs. Our comprehensive line of cooling system products includes everything you need to ensure a trouble-free cooling maintenance program.
The benefits of using Fleetguard® coolant products as a regular part of your cooling system maintenance program include:
- Extended water pump life
- Maximized cavitations’ corrosion protection
- Extended coolant life
- Improved heat transfer
- Improved thermostat durability
- Lower cooling system maintenance costs
The Fleetguard line of coolant products includes a variety of technologies to meet our customers' diverse needs.
For more information please visit Cummins Filtration website